Palm trees are great but palm stumps……not so nice.
There are a few ways to remove old palm stumps and root balls. You can dig it out by hand, but trust me, it’s no fun at all. You could use any excavator, but only if you want your yard looking like a mud pit. The best way is to call us at NQ Stump Grinding and we will grind it away in no time. No mess, no fuss, and you will hardly know we have been there at all, except that your stump will be no longer there!
We are the Townsville experts at stump grinding, it’s all we do, so we do it well. Our machinery will easily grind up your old palm trees and root balls and get your yard clear again. We can get rid of any size palm stump, big or small, so you don’t have to wreck your back or your yard. Whether you have just one palm stump or 100, we will clear the lot. You will be surprised at how inexpensive it is.
We look after domestic homes, resorts and commercial properties, and have the right sized machine for your needs. We always minimise noise and damage to surroundings so your place is left looking good. We are able to get into difficult spots too so if you have a tricky stump we are the ones to call. Our large unit can easily handle bigger and older tree stumps.
NQ Stump Grinding also provides subcontract services to tree loppers, builders, landscapers, fencing suppliers and commercial construction companies, so if you need stumps removed on your next project call us for a free estimate or fixed price quote. We have full insurance for protection and peace of mind.
How we work
This is how we work so you know exactly what will happen.
- Call us on mob 0411 345 369 and let us know the location, how many stumps you need removed and roughly the diameter of the stumps.
- Using this information, we can give you an over the phone estimate so you can make sure it is within your budget.
- If you are happy with the price we will arrange a day and time to visit and remove the stumps.
- On arrival we will check access to the stump location, confirm which stumps you want removed and confirm the price.
- Once the stumps are gone we will tidy up the area to leave the property looking good.
- Payment on completion, unless arranged prior, is preferred as this keeps our business costs down and saves you money.